Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella oil is steam distilled from the leafy parts of the citronella plant, also known as Cymbopogon nardus. Thanks to its fresh, welcoming aroma, Citronella essential oil is a common element in perfumes and cosmetic products and is well known for its use in outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials.
As a relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that provides a pleasant and inviting experience whenever it’s used. Its versatility makes it a great household product to add to your beauty routine or to refresh indoor and outdoor spaces.
Citronella Essential Oil Uses
- Apply topically before and during outdoor activities.
- Use Citronella’s bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance or diffusion blend.
- Apply topically to refresh and moisturise skin.
- Use as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oil for added strength.
- Use in a DIY floating candle bowl to create a peaceful ambience and pleasant aroma during outdoor parties.
Retail Price: $43.35
Wholesale Price: $32.95
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) oil†
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil