Geranium Essential Oil
Add this oil to lotion, body wash, and hair care products to instantly enhance the aroma of your personal care products or diffuse Geranium oil to create an uplifting, pleasant environment. Its calming, floral aroma can encourage peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. You can also add Geranium oil to a steamy bath to create a relaxing, spa-like experience.
Retail Price: $90.35
Wholesale Price: $68.65
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse in the office or classroom for a comforting aroma.
- Add to a neutral moisturiser and apply morning and night to create the appearance of healthier-looking skin.
- Combine with oils such as Lavender and Ylang Ylang and add to a hot bath. The rich, luxurious aroma will create a private getaway.
- Apply to wrists or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral, and natural perfume.
- Diffuse Geranium in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
- Put 3-5 drops of Geranium oil in each of your shoes to keep them smelling fresh. If your shoes have plastic or leather soles, put the oil onto a cotton ball and leave it overnight.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Geranium essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Geranium essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil