German Chamomile Essential Oil
Retail Price: $81.20
Wholesale Price: $61.70
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
Culinary: Add to food and drink recipes for a fresh, flowery flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse in the evening to create a calming aroma for a relaxing night.
- Add to bath water for a spa-like experience by creating a peaceful aroma..
- Add to daily face regimen to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add 1- 2 drops to water as part of a comforting evening ritual.
- Add 1- 2 drops to a smoothie, shake or salad.
- Place a few drops in a hot tea to promote feelings of calmness and support.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil