Orange Essential Oil
Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time out in the sun. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or Patchouli.
Embrace the versatility of Orange essential oil as a culinary tool by using it in your cooking to brighten up or complement dishes with its citrus flavour. Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts and baked goods.
Retail Price: $22.35
Wholesale Price: $16.99
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Culinary: Use in culinary dishes—sweet or savoury—for added flavour and zest.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in your children’s play areas. They’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Depending on what you choose to blend with it, Orange is a great seasonal scent for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon and a hint of Clove for a festive smell perfect for winter.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 10-15 drops with distilled water in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for flavour, or mix it with other culinary essential oils for various flavour combinations.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- Put 3 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and clip it to the vent on your air conditioner to keep the room smelling fresh.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil