Rose Essential Oil
Rose essential oil uses include topical application to create an inspiring atmosphere and elevated spiritual experiences. Its sweet, rich aroma encourages feelings of positive self-reflection and can create an uplifted feeling when inhaled. Rose has also been used topically for thousands of years, and today it can be found in many skin care products.
Retail Price: $413.95
Wholesale Price: $314.60
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily to help remove emotional blocks and limitations to success.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Culinary: Add to recipes for a fresh, floral flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Apply directly to skin to help moisturise and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Add a few drops to your favourite facial cream for added moisture.
- Diffuse in your home or bathroom for a spa-like setting and a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing, indulgent massage.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for a floral scent and additional moisturising properties.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil