Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves®, JuvaFlex™, and En-R-Gee™ blends, and in the Inner Defense® supplements.
Retail Price: $34.00
Wholesale Price: $25.85
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Culinary: Rosemary essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savoury recipes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil